"What do you mean you don't have 10 years of Java experience?!" Let's face it, the tech industry has a bit of a hang-up about languages and frameworks. I'm here to tell you about a different kind of developer - one who defies this single-mindedness and moves between tech stacks. The polyglot programmer. Let me show you what it means to be a polyglot and which skills you need to hone. I'll tell you why it's a good career move and why employers will care. Along the way, I'll tell you some stories about polyglot coders out in the wild...
Work and Career / Solo / Impart wisdom / Enabling / Beginner
- What is polyglot programming?
- Why is being a polyglot useful to employers?
- Why is being a polyglot a good move for me?
- How do I approach being a polyglot?
- What does a successful polyglot programmer look like?
- What's happened to Rouan on his journey of being a polyglot programmer?